Sunday, February 04, 2007
Tere Kavan Kavan Gun...

soohee mehlaa 4 ghar 7
Soohee, Fourth Mehl, Seventh House:

ik-oNkaar satgur parsaad.
One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

tayray kavan kavan gun kahi kahi gaavaa too saahib gunee niDhaanaa.
Which, which of Your Glorious Virtues should I sing and recount, Lord? You are my Lord and Master, the treasure of excellence.

tumree mahimaa baran na saaka-o tooN thaakur ooch bhagvaanaa. 1
I cannot express Your Glorious Praises. You are my Lord and Master, lofty and benevolent. 1

mai har har naam Dhar so-ee.
The Name of the Lord, Har, Har, is my only support.

ji-o bhaavai ti-o raakh mayray saahib mai tujh bin avar na ko-ee. 1 rahaa-o.
If it pleases You, please save me, O my Lord and Master; without You, I have no other at all. 1Pause

mai taan deebaan toohai mayray su-aamee mai tuDh aagai ardaas.
You alone are my strength, and my Court, O my Lord and Master; unto You alone I pray.

mai hor thaa-o naahee jis peh kara-o baynantee mayraa dukh sukh tujh hee paas. 2
There is no other place where I can offer my prayers; I can tell my pains and pleasures only to You. 2

vichay Dhartee vichay paanee vich kaasat agan Dhareejai.
Water is locked up in the earth, and fire is locked up in wood.

bakree singh iktai thaa-ay raakhay man har jap bharam bha-o door keejai. 3
The sheep and the lions are kept in one place; O mortal, meditate on the Lord, and your doubts and fears shall be removed. 3

har kee vadi-aa-ee daykhhu santahu har nimaani-aa maan dayvaa-ay.
So behold the glorious greatness of the Lord, O Saints; the Lord blesses the dishonored with honor.

ji-o Dhartee charan talay tay oopar aavai ti-o naanak saaDh janaa jagat aan sabh pairee paa-ay. 4112
As dust rises from underfoot, O Nanak, so does the Lord make all people fall at the feet of the Holy. 4112

 
Posted by Unknown at 4:45 AM | Permalink |


0 comments:


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Creative Commons License
This work by http://puneetkaur.blogspot.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.

visitor counter